Family Research Group - Toll Free (800)842-7479
Google Search Engine
Search:  www Family Research
Site Map  
Lost your way? Try DNA

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional


Replacement or Duplicate Military Awards and Medals

Let our professionals assist you in obtaining your medals and awards

We can assist you in obtaining medals or awards to which you were entitled but were never presented, replacements or duplicates of your earned awards and medals. Complete the form below and we will provide you an estimate.

After you press Submit Request you will be directed to a page to download the limited Personal Representative Agreement. Federal Law requires us to act as a representative on your behalf in this request, and we cannot submit your request until we obtain your signed and dated release.


We try to respond to all inquiries within 48 hours. We do not use cookies or other tracking programs and your personal information is not used for any other purpose and is covered by our privacy policy.

We are unable to respond to inquiries without a good E-mail address so please check its accuracy.

We utilize an SSL server so that your information is safe and secure. You can identify a secure server by the https:// address heading rather than the unsecured http:// address heading.

If you have a copy of your DD Form 214, it should show a list of the awards and medals you were awarded. You do not need to complete this form. Simply make a copy of your DD Form 214 and send it with a detailed statement of the awards you believe you are entitled and whether they were presented; or if you are simply seeking replacements or duplicates to:

Family Research Group
Attn: Military Awards Request
PO Box 140506
Boise ID 83714-0506

You will need the following information in order to complete this request form.

  •  Your name, mailing address, phone number and email address.

  •  The purpose of your request (benefits, genealogy, etc.)

  •  The full name of the veteran and your relationship to them

  •  Veteran's date and place of birth

  •  Veteran's Service Number or Social Security Number

  •  Branch of Service (if veteran served in more than one branch, a separate submission must be made for each branch)

  •  Enlisted or Officer

  •  Component (active, reserves, national guard)

  •  Dates of Service (requires at least the approximate date of discharge)

  •  A detailed statement of the awards you believe you are entitled, whether they were presented; or if you are simply seeking replacements or duplicates.

To complete your secure request, please click on the link below.


Adobe Acrobat Reader
Some documents on our site are in PDF format. To open these, you will need Acrobat Reader™.
If you do not already have this program, it is available as a FREE download by clicking this link: Adobe Acrobat Reader
Questions or comments about this web site? Send mail to the Webmaster
Copyright © 2002 - 2010 Family Research Group
P.O. Box 140506 - Boise ID 83714-0506
(208) 853-7567 or (800) 842-7479
Last updated: 26 Apr 2011